Our plight in Ireland is the same as the plight of the Greeks, Spanish and all of the other countries that find themselves under the jackboot’s of the Bankers, the globalists, the Bilderbergers and the Troika. Josiah Charles Stamp said it all when he was the richest man in England and he was the governor of the Bank of England 1928 at the same time
“The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight-of-hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin… But if you want to continue to be slaves of the bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers continue to create money and control credit”
Now the answer to all our problems is simple take away this power from these unelected, faceless, bloodstained gangsters. The state should nationalize the banks and the printing of money should be only done by the state for the benefit of the citizens of that particular state .We are in Ireland been “asked to vote on changes to our constitution that will give Germany(ECB) permanent control over our domestic finances. This means Someone in Germany will decide if and when a hospital will be built or indeed closed .This will come down to weather on nor My children will be able to go to third level education.
They will be able to decide how long I will work before I receive a pension. Remember he who holds the purse strings holds the power. We can see this already as the majority of our politicians are urging people to vote in favour of this unbelievable piece of crap. Not one word of this proposed change of our constitution was contributed by a single Irish politician this crap was thought up in the German finance ministry, now you don’t have to be a genius to figure out that German interests were the main focus of attention when this piece of crap was drafted up.
Imagine an Irish politician telling the Germans that they should change their “grundgesets” in favour of a new law allowing the Dail to decide when Germans could build hospitals’ .No need to guess it just would not happen.
We have come a long way from a union of equal independent nations trading in a tariff free zone ,to a nation of financial slaves that have no say in the direction we are been forced to go. If this is been at the “heart of Europe” you can keep it .
Wake up Ireland and get up off your knees!
- Josiah Charles Stamp President of the Bank of England in the 1920′s (thepressnet.com)
- Wake up Ireland and get up off your knees! (thepressnet.com)
- When in a hole stop digging! (thepressnet.com)
- Just another day in the Irish economy as €1.5bn is paid over by State-owned bank to unsecured, unguaranteed bondholders (thepressnet.com)
- IBRC – Writing off Debt !!!!! But Not For The Common Man (thepressnet.com)
- Dail Eireann and Moral Leadership (thepressnet.com)
- exclusive-german-bankers-give-merkel-ultimatum-either-greece-leaves-the-eurozone-or-germany-must/Latest from the Slog) (thepressnet.com)
- Ireland to-day (thepressnet.com)