By the daily Bell
Euro Area Seeks Bigger IMF War Chest on Spanish Concerns … European officials travel to Washington this week seeking a bigger global war chest to combat the debt crisis as Spain’s government battles to quell renewed market turmoil over its finances. Three weeks after European leaders unveiled emergency euro- area funding exceeding the symbolic $1 trillion mark, concerns about Spain’s position have ratcheted the nation’s borrowing costs to the highest levels this year. Crisis-fighting resources will dominate talks at the International Monetary Fund’s spring meeting in Washington from April 20-22. – Bloomberg
Dominant Social Theme: Austerity would work if Europe would just cooperate.
Free-Market Analysis: Almost unnoticed, the world’s leaders now speak in terms of trillions rather than billions (or millions) as they used to, and the IMF and central banks are leaders in this trend (see above excerpt).
The goal of the elites running these facilities is world government and the European Union is a stepping-stone to this consolidation. Austerity, the program that is supposedly stabilizing European finances, is actually an elite dominant theme that does the opposite of its stated intent.
As part of this globalist thrust, the power elite seeks to empower certain international facilities with additional funding and authority. Out of chaos … order, as the article excerpted above once again illustrates
full article at source: http://www.thedailybell.com/3798/IMF-Exploits-Euro-Crisis-to-Create-Global-Money-Power
- IMF Exploits Euro-Crisis to Create Global Money Power (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Major banks say eurozone should ease austerity (business.financialpost.com)
- The Spain Pain Will Not Wane: Continuing the Contagion Saga (zerohedge.com)
- “In a way, it doesn’t really matter how Spain got to this point – but for what it’s worth, the…” (underpaidgenius.com)
- Spain again to test investors’ nerves (donny-wise.com)