- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,467 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: April 9, 2012
Mr Gunter Grass published this poem ” What must be said” and caused quite a stir last week here in Germany BY Günter Grass Why have I kept silent, held back so long, on something openly practiced in war games, … Continue reading
Let’s not forget the brave men and woman fighting and dying for the right to live in freedom in Syria. Weeks ago a little girl was brutally murdered by the forces of the Assad regime these murdering thugs must be brought … Continue reading
By Gene Kerrigan A QUESTION. Have the citizens of this befuddled little nation become so used to bowing the knee that there’s nothing they won’t let these people get away with? So far, an impartial observer might answer, yeah, probably. … Continue reading
By Reggie Middeleton of the http://www.Boombustblog.com If those who persue the BoomBust regularly recall, on Tuesday, 12 July 2011 I penned BoomBustBlog Traders Armed With BoomBustBlog Research Caught ~10% Deutsche Bank Fall. Deutsche Bank looks downright UGLY! Our new Forensic Analysis/Technical Trade … Continue reading
by Golem XIV A horrid thought has been incubating for the last few days. I don’t know how many of you know much about Vulture Funds, what they do and how they do it, but it forms the basis of … Continue reading
by Awaken Longford I attended the Easter 1916 commemorations yesterday in Dublin, I watched all the pomp and ceremony and I have to say I was moved, the whole event concentrates the mind and being at the very place where the … Continue reading
by Tyler Durden 1. Spain’s national debt is 50% greater than the headline numbers Spain’s debt-to-GDP balloons from 60% to 90% of GDP with regional and other debts 2. Spain’s housing prices will fall by an additional 35% Spain built … Continue reading