This is yet another example of champagne socialists from the Labour party milking the taxpayers for all he can get .To you and me this is just a politician leach sucking the Irish state dry! Just like the rest of them, “in it for what he can get”, and this guy has had a lifelong party at the expense of the Irish nation. When he is eventually kicked out of office he will still be able to retire from Public service with a fat pension and perks to booth! He has been around in Irish politics since I was a child and I don’t know of any great deeds he has done for the Irish people, but he has been well looked after for his so called “service to the people” of this wasted land he and his bunch of misfits have contributed too. This shows that the Labour party is no better that the Fianna Fail “shisters”or the current gangsters in the government. They have abandoned the people and are towing the line to the mantra “Austerity for the people” but not for their vested interests or themselves! Yep,” Greed is good “seems to be the only belief for the politicians in Ireland. Our day will come when the likes of this career politician will be no more and the people will rise up and kick his sorry ass out into the street where it belongs, along with the rest of the garbage swaggering around the Dail.
Wake Up Ireland!
- Ministerial expenses for the past year published – prepare to be outraged! (namawinelake.wordpress.com)
- United Left Alliance to host Counter-Conference (cedarlounge.wordpress.com)
- Ruairi Quinn’s mystery mystery ¿1,400 mileage claim: Minister says he drove 5,100kms but his diary shows only 1,000kms | Mail Online (oconnellpadd13.wordpress.com)
- One-stop trough: how much do Irish politicians get paid (Part 3 of 3) (namawinelake.wordpress.com)
- “Made it, Ma! Top of the world!” Fine Gael in the current dispensation… (cedarlounge.wordpress.com)