- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,904 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: April 3, 2012
By Dr. Constantin Gurdgiev After four years of the crisis, there are four empirical regularities to be learned from Ireland’s economic performance. The first one is that the idea of internal devaluation, aka prices and wages deflation, as the only … Continue reading
Max tells like it is !
Greece has no money to pay international law creditors, and the Bundesbank is owed 550 billion euros by debtor banks From Germany’s Deutsche Mittelstands Nachrichten this morning came the news that investors with Greek government bonds issued under international law … Continue reading
Dominant Social Theme: The World Bank is a great institution. We just need the right person to run it. Free-Market Analysis: The World Bank is a part of a kind of “tag team” with the International Monetary Fund. The World … Continue reading
The mystery of Ruairi Quinn’s unusually high mileage has finally been solved, as he was claiming for trips to and from his holiday home. Mr Quinn, when interviewed on RTE and Newstalk last month, explained that the reason the claims were so … Continue reading
Have you noticed how expensive petrol is these days? It now costs over €100 to fill up an average family car. In Ussher’s Quay the other day, there was a tailback of cars because a petrol station decided to offer … Continue reading
Today is a nasty wet day and there is no sunshine around,life is just not the same without (U) Sunshine in my life! My internet connection is not working and I am again having to post from the local internet … Continue reading
Internet (Photo credit: Wikipedia) by Ron Holland Anthony Wile invented the term “Internet Reformation” to brilliantly describe the end of top-down elite control over information flow, history, politics and current events. This control mechanism was used for centuries by the state and … Continue reading