- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,883 viewers
No upcoming events
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Reblogged from Awaken Longford: Folks, Today I am going to have a rant; I have been bottling it up for some time and today is the day I have chosen to release it…. We are into silly season, the writ … Continue reading
Sunday Morning Greetings from Lubeck! Here is a perfect example of a politician not answering a simple question All of the current established political parties are really the same .In it for what they can get out of the system. … Continue reading
by Dr. Constantin Gurdgiev One interesting point on Fiscal Compact, folks. The 1/20th adjustment rule has been interpreted widely as the rule requiring states with debt/GDp ratio in excess of 60% to reduce their debt levels by 1/20th of the gap between their … Continue reading
From The slog “The fiscal pact is negotiated, it was signed by 25 government leaders and has already been ratified by Portugal and Greece. Parliaments across Europe are on the verge of passing it. Ireland is having a referendum at the … Continue reading
From From :Christopher M. Quigley to: Thomas For your attention: Sent To All Dail Member Today: “Pacta Sunt Servanda” “Article 4 states that a country must not have a debt bigger than 60%of what it produces in a year (its … Continue reading
Spot the difference, the dinosaurs and the political dinosaurs!