- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- 250,545 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: March 11, 2012
BY Jim_Willie_CB Notice the debt solution to the debt problem handed to Greece, shoved down their throats. More specifically, observe the austerity budget requirements that assure economic deterioration. No exception has been offered, yet the same prescription is applied that results in … Continue reading
Why are 3 year Irish bonds yielding 9% to maturity? does the market know something the rest of us dont know???????
Building the Great Pyramid: The Global Financial Crisis Explained This essay was accepted as evidence and published by the British Parliament, House of Commons, Treasury Committee. When the financial crisis erupted at the end of September 2008, there was an … Continue reading
“Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare, False friends are like leaves, found everywhere.” (Including the internet)
Sick Leave “gravy train” for Irish Civil servants no longer justified and must be severely curtailed
A report sent by the secretary general at the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform, Robert Watt, to the committee says €488 million was paid out in respect of certified sick leave and a further €63 million on uncertified sick leave.At … Continue reading