- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,718 viewers
No upcoming events
Monthly Archives: March 2012
By: Gary_North When we think of institutional tyrannies, few come close to matching the system of concentration camps in the Soviet Union: the Gulag. They operated from 1918 until after the Soviet Union collapsed in December 1991. It took time … Continue reading
By: James_Quinn Americans have an illogical love affair with their vehicles. There are 209 million licensed drivers in the U.S. and 260 million vehicles. The U.S. has a higher number of motor vehicles per capita than every country in the … Continue reading
! You have got it in one ,the gangsters and sell-outs in the current government, whom by the way, have abandoned their duty to uphold the interests of the Irish people, have instead allied themselves with the ever increasing dictates coming from “our friends” in Berlin) Continue reading
By Namawinelake Aliens appear to have been at work in Ireland in the past fortnight. Deputy Peter Mathews seemingly disappeared off the face of the earth shortly after his 6.30am dawn carpeting last Thursday week by An Taoiseach Enda Kenny, after Peter had, … Continue reading
Merkel’s search for a Europe of multicultural Germans is more dangerous than anything since the Anschluss.
By The SlogI spent a weekend of glorious sunshine rediscovering places I don’t visit very often, and speaking at length with Germans. One of them pointed me at a book by the former Money Programme presenter Alan Watson, called simply … Continue reading
By: Washingtons_Blog Saudi rulers are struggling to contain a new wave of public protests that has erupted across the Arabian kingdom as security forces open fire on unarmed civilians. The big question: is the House of Saud finally beginning to … Continue reading
by Dr. Constantin Gurdgiev Residential Property Price Index for February is out today and, surprise, the property price deflation is accelerating. Details: All properties headline index now stands at 66.1 down from 67.6 in January 2012 and 80.4 in February … Continue reading
By The Slog The illegally denied default of Greece entered a dramatic new phase this afternoon with the revelation by mainstream Greek public health website Health News that, shortly before midnight on March 8th – the eve of Greece’s psi … Continue reading
latest from the slog Much of what follows is applied to a UK context. But it would apply equally to the US, the EU’s main leaders, and any other country with real global influence in one form or another. Unless … Continue reading
Today we had fabulous sunshine all day