IMF wants the world to save Europe … Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the IMF, said the escalating crisis now needed to be addressed as “collectively as possible” … The European financial crisis is “escalating” and is so serious that it is unlikely to be solved by eurozone countries alone, the head of the International Monetary Fund warned Thursday night. British taxpayers are now likely to be involved in an internationally co-ordinated bail-out led by the International Monetary Fund [IMF] for countries in the single currency. Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the IMF, said the escalating crisis now needed to be addressed as “collectively as possible”. Without action, the world faces the spectre of a 1930s-style depression, she said. – Montreal Gazette/UK Telegraph
- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,056 viewers
No upcoming events