- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,806 viewers
No upcoming events
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Every New year eve the German Television shows Dinner for One ( Top) and this year they have a new version Staring ??? ( Below)
by Staff Report Free-Market Analysis: Oh, boy. China is dotted with ghost cities and crashing trains. The solution to China’s incredible boom and (eventual) almost incomprehensibly ruinous bust is … more foreign investment! The world is tapped out and thus the knick-knacks that … Continue reading
In the next few days I will be heading back to Germany and there I hope to continue to keep tabs on the political and economic developments of Ireland and Germany and I hope to post from there from time … Continue reading
By: Richard_Mills “The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits or be so dependent upon its favours that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body … Continue reading
A great article and well thought out and presented I am afraid I am not so optimistic on the economic outcome for Ireland and My second home Germany. I believe the contraction of the economies of the PIGS states will have a negative effect on the German economy Continue reading
By Eric Rindal – KF 16 – Bolivia Before I volunteered as a Kiva Fellow in Sierra Leone (May of 2011) and Bolivia (September 2011), I was living in Santa Barbara, California. Imagine: Santa Barbara beaches saturated with color, mansions with … Continue reading
By Gordon_T_Long How long can the European media keep the EU credit implosion a secret? The disgraced former IMF Director, Demonic Strauss Kahn said on Tuesday December 12th, 2011 that No ‘Firewall’ Exists and Europe Has ‘Only Weeks’. Of course … Continue reading
By Namawinelake You would have thought this would be a quiet week for news reporting at NAMA, but it seems the Irish Independent has discovered a few nuggets which seem to cast NAMA in an uncharacteristically benign light. But stick the … Continue reading