- Keiser Report: Debt Incest Cult (E536)
- FUKUSHIMA RADIATION UPDATE, Dec. 13, 2013
- Reports: 98% Of Pacific Seafloor Covered In Dead Sea Creatures 145 Miles Off The Coast Of California...
- Fukushima up-date on the 17th Dec 2013
- The Irish Media – Cheerleaders For Austerity
- ATTEMPTED EVICTION Ben Gilroy, Bailiff, not signed by a Judge
- Clarke and Dawe – An Honest Assessment, Project by Project
- Is Bitcoin Bringing The “Dark Web” Into The Light?
- Max Keiser Discusses QE & Rigged Global Markets
- Facebook isn’t our friend
- The plunder of Ireland’s water by a private company is well underway with the news this morning! Dublin City Council ‘will lose €2bn in assets’ to Irish Water
- Tip of the Day Get you money out now from AIB and Bank of Ireland!
- What will Irish Banks lose on residential mortgages?
- MAN BEATS COURT BALIFFS & PREVENTS EVICTION ON HOME
- ALERT NEWS..BANK..’Troika to consume Cyprus to expel Russian
- 278,050 viewers
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Every New year eve the German Television shows Dinner for One ( Top) and this year they have a new version Staring ??? ( Below)
by Staff Report Free-Market Analysis: Oh, boy. China is dotted with ghost cities and crashing trains. The solution to China’s incredible boom and (eventual) almost incomprehensibly ruinous bust is … more foreign investment! The world is tapped out and thus the knick-knacks that … Continue reading
In the next few days I will be heading back to Germany and there I hope to continue to keep tabs on the political and economic developments of Ireland and Germany and I hope to post from there from time … Continue reading
By: Richard_Mills “The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits or be so dependent upon its favours that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body … Continue reading
A great article and well thought out and presented I am afraid I am not so optimistic on the economic outcome for Ireland and My second home Germany. I believe the contraction of the economies of the PIGS states will have a negative effect on the German economy Continue reading
By Eric Rindal – KF 16 – Bolivia Before I volunteered as a Kiva Fellow in Sierra Leone (May of 2011) and Bolivia (September 2011), I was living in Santa Barbara, California. Imagine: Santa Barbara beaches saturated with color, mansions with … Continue reading
By Gordon_T_Long How long can the European media keep the EU credit implosion a secret? The disgraced former IMF Director, Demonic Strauss Kahn said on Tuesday December 12th, 2011 that No ‘Firewall’ Exists and Europe Has ‘Only Weeks’. Of course … Continue reading
By Namawinelake You would have thought this would be a quiet week for news reporting at NAMA, but it seems the Irish Independent has discovered a few nuggets which seem to cast NAMA in an uncharacteristically benign light. But stick the … Continue reading