- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- Mortgage Crisis 101 by Prof. John Campbell
- 253,445 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: October 15, 2011
The occupation of the central Bank plaza continues on Dame Street .Here are a few photos I took as I called by to show my support.
Up to a thousand people came out to-day to tell the visiting Troika that we the people of Ireland will not pay for the gambling debts of the corrupt bankers. This banker’s mouthpiece is in town to dictate to the Irish … Continue reading
The plight of the Christian minority in Egypt was brought on to the streets of Dublin to-day The small congregation of Egyptian Christians demonstrated outside the Irish parliament asking “Why Why should we die” with posters depicting murdered Christians at … Continue reading
To-day in Dublin Time Saturday, October 15 · 1:00pm – 5:00pm Location Parnell Square Dublin organized by the Enough! Campaign The IMF-EU-ECB (Troika) are back in Ireland to-day.Their austerity polices are causing suffering and are making the economic crises worse.Meanwhile … Continue reading