It’s a miserable sunday here in Wicklow and the rain and wind
is down for the day! For a Sunday afternoon a visit to the local Cinema would
be a good idea except in Wicklow Town we do not have a Cinema anymore as the
building was bought by speculators and it is now lying derelict and no doubt NAMA
has something to do with it. This building has been left idle now for the past 5
years and there appears to be no urgency to do something about it .The town
desperately needs a community centre, a place where parents, community groups
young and old could meet a hall where public meetings can be held ,this
building would be the ideal but who gives a dam?
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,634 viewers
No upcoming events