- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,857 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: August 19, 2011
I suppose the Irish government could try something like this.With this printing machine the Irish government would be back in business. It’s just as plausible as the con job the Banks pulled on our two goofs Lenihan and Cowen then.The … Continue reading
The people of Egypt are still waiting for democracy .The same Army top brass are still in charge that were in charge during the Mubarak years . These thugs must step aside and Egypt must be free for all its … Continue reading
by Tyler Durden One of the biggest stories this morning is that European cohesion and solidarity is about to crumble after it was disclosed that Greece was pursuing a private deal with Finland in which Greece promised to collateralize Finnish … Continue reading
By Reggie Middleton You know, if it wasn’t so damn destructive, it would actually be funny how regulators appear to find it genetically impossible to learn from mistakes – whether it be theirs or somebody elses. In 2008, when the … Continue reading
Background: The Fact-Finding Mission for Syria (“Mission”) was established pursuant toResolution A/HRC/RES/S-16/1 adopted by the Human Rights Council (“Council”)on 29 April 2011. Full PDF report here Syria_Report_2011-08-17
The Irish Minister of Finance Michael Noonan recently called on the Irish consumers to go out and spend, spend, spend . see http://www.independent.ie/business/irish/lets-go-shopping-to-boost-recovery-noonan-2804924.html Maybe he would have done better if he made a commercial like this.A Bit more passion Michael … Continue reading
Thursday, August 18, 2011 – by Staff Report Hugo Chávez Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez ordered his government to repatriate $11 billion in gold held in banks abroad to safeguard the country from the economic crisis and said he’ll nationalize the … Continue reading