- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,051 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: June 27, 2011
Article by SIMON CARSWELL Irish Life and Permanent will be effectively nationalised with the injection of up to €3.8 billion in State funds by the end of next month, the company has confirmed. The company told shareholders in a circular published … Continue reading
sent int to us to day On 8 June, a Scottish banker named Alexander Fordyce shorted the collapsing Company’s shares in the London markets. But a momentary bounce-back in the stock ruined his plans, and he skipped town leaving £550,000 in … Continue reading
namawinelake has a new posting about “Niall Mellon on NAMA “– “money is not my god”, “I’m not one of these developers looking for €200k salaries” but he welcomes NAMA’s profit-sharing initiatives. Niall Mellon, the property developer behind Knockrabo Developments and the … Continue reading
Monday, June 27, 2011 – by Staff Report at the Daily Bell We are confronting a crisis, all right, but it is not a Greek crisis, unless uncertainty as to the date of that country’s de facto default counts as … Continue reading
This is an excellent comment on the article I wrote “Michael Noonan Spin and more spin!”this comment was sent in to us this by Diarmaid O Seigefriede who is currently in Spain I understand.Diarmaid’s comment I thought merits a page posting of … Continue reading
The IMF = “shake-down artists” Gangsters to you and me! So why are the Irish Government doing business with these mafia well because there are gangsters themselves .We the people of Ireland should take a leaf out of the fighting … Continue reading
Communications Minister Pat Rabbitte has said that it is “ridiculous” for board members of semi-state bodies to persist in implementing pay packages that “aren’t in the wildest dreams” of the average worker. Minister Rabbitte made the comments following the decision by … Continue reading