- ‘Ming’ presents Minister with glass of dirty water in Dáil – The Irish Times – Thu, Dec 19, 2013
- Happy Christmas and a happy New Year to all our viewers
- Complete Recap Of Overnight’s Volatile Markets
- Keiser Report: Debt Incest Cult (E536)
- FUKUSHIMA RADIATION UPDATE, Dec. 13, 2013
- Reports: 98% Of Pacific Seafloor Covered In Dead Sea Creatures 145 Miles Off The Coast Of California...
- Fukushima up-date on the 17th Dec 2013
- The Irish Media – Cheerleaders For Austerity
- ATTEMPTED EVICTION Ben Gilroy, Bailiff, not signed by a Judge
- Clarke and Dawe – An Honest Assessment, Project by Project
- Is Bitcoin Bringing The “Dark Web” Into The Light?
- Max Keiser Discusses QE & Rigged Global Markets
- Facebook isn’t our friend
- The plunder of Ireland’s water by a private company is well underway with the news this morning! Dublin City Council ‘will lose €2bn in assets’ to Irish Water
- Tip of the Day Get you money out now from AIB and Bank of Ireland!
- 278,295 viewers
Daily Archives: June 24, 2011
So much of what is in this video clip can be seen in Ireland and its political system. We are so far removed from real democracy here we have lost any real sense of ever having it in the first place. … Continue reading
This time Max Keiser and co-host, Stacy Herbert, report on IMF downgrades, zombie consumers and a financial circus. In the second half of the show, Max talks to Professor Steve Keen about the Greek debt crisis and Minsky’s In draft conclusions … Continue reading
This PDF report was sent into to us to-day and is an extraordinary interesting collection of facts And well worth taking the time to study it If you are interested in the current prospects of worldwide recovery you should be … Continue reading
Taoiseach Enda Kenny has failed to secure the interest rate reduction while at the same time Greece has secured new bailout funds on the back of dubious promises .What does this tell you ??Enda comes across like a doorman at the … Continue reading
GLASTONBURY, England — Veteran rockers U2 will face a protest during their long-awaited Glastonbury gig on Friday from campaigners angry at alleged tax dodging by the group. Direct action group Art Uncut is planning to unfurl a giant inflatable before … Continue reading