- US Drone strike murders 15 wedding guests
- Highest Radiation Level Ever, Lethal In 20 Minutes, Recorded Outside Fukushima Reactor
- The Girl Against Fluoride Needs You
- Irish State Broadcaster ignore mass medication of Irish people – recorded
- QE Euthanasia of the Economy?
- Popular Irish Broadcaster Destroys Irish Politician
- Bahrain protest crackdown as regime tightens control
- At $72.8 Trillion, Presenting The Bank With The Biggest Derivative Exposure In The World (Hint: Not JPMorgan)
- Bitcoin: What You’re Not Being Told
- Ben Gilroy in Wicklow, With Ray Whitehead
- How the NSA is Tracking you now
- The Eight Challenges Of The International Trade Union Movement
- France Unemployment Surges To 16 Year High
- RT: Report: Disguised Pope Francis sneaks out of Vatican for night charity patrols
- IMHO launches a new service for distressed borrowers
- 275,660 viewers
Daily Archives: June 10, 2011
Three suspected members of the Anonymous hacking group have been arrested in Spain. The trio are said to have been involved in co-ordinating the group’s activity in that country. The arrests were made simultaneously in three Spanish cities – Barcelona, Valencia and Almeria. … Continue reading
We in Ireland are in an even worse situation and the government have chosen to cow down to the vested interests of the Bondholders .When the same bondholders have sucked everything that is to be gotten out our country they will then switch sides and call for the government to default but only after putting their Put positions on in the markets so they will benefit from this inevitable Irish default .What a scam. Heads you lose and tails you lose and the Bond holders win every time Excellent article, although I wouldn’t agree with everything here,
We in Ireland, are in an even worse situation and the government have chosen to cow down to the vested interests of the Bondholders and chose to live in a fairy world where their figures somehow add up every time in their favour .When the same bondholders have sucked everything that is to be gotten out our country they will then switch sides and call for the government to default but only after putting their Put positions on in the markets so they will benefit from this inevitability .What a scam.!Heads you lose and tail’s you lose and the Bond holders win every time.
After the first 100 days of the “New government” we the people now know that these people were telling lies Joe Higgins was right all along !
Based on Mr Lipsky of the IMF Ireland is on track ,growth has again appeared and effectively its “steady as she goes” is the message we are getting from him. The government is quick to confirm the same if the daily pronouncements are anything to go by! The positive signs in the Irish economy, such as a return to export growth however has not and is not resulting is jobs growth Continue reading