- US Drone strike murders 15 wedding guests
- Highest Radiation Level Ever, Lethal In 20 Minutes, Recorded Outside Fukushima Reactor
- The Girl Against Fluoride Needs You
- Irish State Broadcaster ignore mass medication of Irish people – recorded
- QE Euthanasia of the Economy?
- Popular Irish Broadcaster Destroys Irish Politician
- Bahrain protest crackdown as regime tightens control
- At $72.8 Trillion, Presenting The Bank With The Biggest Derivative Exposure In The World (Hint: Not JPMorgan)
- Bitcoin: What You’re Not Being Told
- Ben Gilroy in Wicklow, With Ray Whitehead
- How the NSA is Tracking you now
- The Eight Challenges Of The International Trade Union Movement
- France Unemployment Surges To 16 Year High
- RT: Report: Disguised Pope Francis sneaks out of Vatican for night charity patrols
- IMHO launches a new service for distressed borrowers
- 275,611 viewers
Daily Archives: June 9, 2011
By Robert Johnson In the latest addition to the ongoing Japanese spiral, officials there are considering evacuating more towns as new “hot-spots” of radiation are discovered farther from the foundering nuclear plant. The new locations are far outside the 19 … Continue reading
The Irish government spends millions every year on financial advisers I suggest they instead pay Reggie to advise then better still Reggie should be Finance Minster. I have been following his observations and conclusions for three years now and I only wish I had heard of him earlier. There is no substitute for the real facts and the truth!
Thank God there are people like this man around; otherwise the small investors would be history. Great article Reggie and Thank you .
There seems to have been a lot of demolition since we last saw any pictures of the reactors A question if debris were been taken away where were the taken? Remember this material would have been highly exposed to radiation. … Continue reading