- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,464 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: June 6, 2011
By namawinelake Some 50-80,000 people are estimated to have gathered in peaceful, non-political protest in front of the parliament buildings in Athens yesterday evening. This is an ongoing daily protest which gathers each evening. For a country with a population of 11.3m of … Continue reading
The Irish nation is bin swallowed up and something else is emerging, a mass of people who have lost their soul and proud culture. We are becoming props for multinationals that have placed themselves and their products in place of our precious … Continue reading
Irish default is heading our way and nothing the new Government says is going to stop this It is coming just as sure as this jet is coming.
By: Michael_Hudson Soon after the Socialist Party won Greece’s national elections in autumn 2009, it became apparent that the government’s finances were in a shambles. In May 2010, French President Nicolas Sarkozy took the lead in rounding up €120bn ($180 … Continue reading