Sent into us a few minutes ago.
It’s confirmed that the shadowy group known as Bilderberg Group will be gathering this year for its annual meeting at the resort city of St. Moritz, in southeastern Switzerland, June 9-12, but they will have a lot of company. St. Moritz is a short distance from Davos, the site of the regular high-priced meeting of thousands of bankers, political leaders and other notables called the World Economic Forum. But unlike at Davos, where the press is always welcome, Bilderberg still tries to maintain absolute secrecy.
The Grand Hotel Kempinski in St. Moritz, location of the 2011 Bilderberg meeting
As their exact location for 2011 they choose the Grand Hotel Kempinski in St. Moritz, a luxurious 5 star hotel right at the Mauritius spring, the actual root of St. Moritz itself. It is the only 5 star hotel in St. Moritz and immediately opposite of the cable car station to the ski region Corviglia. The hotel has a direct access to the St. Moritz spa. The sports center and local swimming lakes are within easy walking distance. It was no surprise when trying to book a room around 9-12 June, a message appeared the hotel was closed at this period. This is the usual situation for every previous hotel where the Bilderbergers held their annual conferences.
Some facts about the Grand Hotel Kempinski in St.Moritz:
- 184 rooms and suites
- 23 Classic single rooms (25 square meter)
- 46 Resort rooms (from 30 square meter)
- 67 Grand Deluxe rooms (from 35 square meter)
- 27 Classic Junior suites (40-50 square meter)
- 5 Deluxe Junior suites (from 60 square meter)
- 11 Spa suites (separate living room and bedroom, from 80 square meter)
- 2 Spa Corner suites (two bedrooms, living area, 80 square meter)
- 2 Tower suites (two bedrooms, living room, 120 square meter)
- 1 Presidential suite (three bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate living room, 320 square meter)
- A Spa with solarium, Five massage and three cosmetic cabins, sauna’s, suites for alpine treatments,…
- Fitness center, Tennis indoor and outdoor, Panorama workout area,…
- Five modern daylight conference rooms for a total of 300 persons
Bilderberg has met in Switzerland four times over the years but never in the same city. Normally, when their sibling in crime, the Trilateral Commission (TC), meets in North America, Bilderberg does, too. This year, the TC will meet in Washington on April 8 to 10, but the Bilderbergers are avoiding the United States, in what may be an effort to fool the press. Bilderberg has been called the most exclusive and secretive club in the world. To be admitted, you have to own a multinational bank, a multinational corporation or a country. Since its first meeting in 1953, it has been attended by the top powerbrokers, financial minds and world leaders. The Bilderbergers hope that part of their common agenda with the “Trilateralists” will be accomplished by the time they meet: a U.S. invasion of Libya to generate increased Middle East turmoil so America can go to war with Iran, on Israel’s behalf.