- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,492 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: May 31, 2011
By: Sorcha Faal According to a FSB secret report, Strauss-Kahn had become “increasingly concerned” earlier this month after the United States began “stalling” its pledged delivery to the IMF of 191.3 tons of gold agreed to under the Second Amendment of the … Continue reading
I highlighted this very idea of a temporary exit from the euro last week as a possible scenario the cash strapped Irish government might avail of. While at the same time they would reintroduce the Irish Punt and then promptly devalue it by say 35% to 45%.This would be done as a way to kick start an economic surge that would bring into Ireland companies that would be attracted by the cheap costs such devaluation would bring Continue reading
Has anybody noticed that every time bad news comes out regarding new charges or taxes, we get the same old spin from the reverent Minster that it is in the program for government and it was agreed with the EU/IMF agreement? … Continue reading
By The Story.ie I couldn’t let this one pass without comment either. Mary ‘shop around’ O’Dea has landed a new job at the IMF, as the Irish Independent reported earlier this month. O’Dea, currently director general of financial operations at … Continue reading
Ronan Lyons has posted a new on the Irish property market
However I do not agree that home ownership in Ireland should have a significant impact of a future Irish economy as I am advocating a totally different approach to home ownership in Ireland.