- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,467 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: May 6, 2011
At least the Greeks are now been honest and they realize that they cannot continue rewarding bondholders and the corrupt practices of the ECB by taking on Austerity measures that are hurting its own people .As I have saying all … Continue reading
sent in to us by Chris : Greece Considers Exit from Euro Zone By Christian Reiermann A protest against austerity measures in Athens. Greece is considering leaving the euro zone, according to sources in the German government. The debt … Continue reading
GREECE THREATENS TO LEAVE EURO AREA, GERMANY’S DER SPIEGEL SAYS FINANCE MINISTER FROM EUROZONE AND EU COMMISSION HOLDINGS CRISIS MEETING TODAY IN LUXEMBOURG MEETING AGENDA INCLUDES POSSIBLE NEAR-TERM DEBT RESTRUCTURING FOR GREECE EUROGROUP CHAIRMAN JUNCKER “TOTALLY DENIES” MEETING TO BE … Continue reading
By Aideen Sheehan and Siobhan Creaton Friday May 06 2011 HOUSEHOLDERS are facing hikes of up to €250 in their electricity and gas bills, even though record numbers have already fallen behind with payments. Bord Gais said yesterday that hikes … Continue reading
By Anne-Marie Walsh Industry Correspondent Friday May 06 2011 A HIGHLY paid teacher union leader who earns up to €158,000 a year has not taken a pay cut, although thousands of his members have had their salaries slashed. The 15,800 … Continue reading
The people of Libya want their freedom and the right we in the west have I don’t believe they are out in the streets because they want gold in their pockets! Once they have this freedom they should choose whatever … Continue reading