- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,070 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: April 15, 2011
I cannot squeeze one ounce of sympathy for this Shist***. What about all the poor suckers in Montjoy jail who are there because they can’t pay their TV licence .I have a tax demand in the post this morning and If I don’t pay it I could end up in Jail so If I owe the government 1.800,000,000:00 Billion I can live in a Trophy Mansion and tell the taxpayers of this country to F*** Off.
He should be in Jail like the rest of them!