- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- 250,527 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: April 4, 2011
The mortgage crisis that’s far from over, with a second wave of expected defaults on the way that could deepen the bottom of the U.S. recession.Abolish the private FED federal reserve.Since 1913 they have destroy the country.They have create wars,depressions … Continue reading
Related Articles Japan Nuclear Reactor Post Pulled (themoderatevoice.com) ALERT: Blue, Green Flashes Seen Rising From Reactor #2 in Japan 4.2.11 (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com) ALERT: Blue, Green Flashes Seen Rising From Reactor #2, Reactor Will Be Buried in Concrete (photonicportal.wordpress.com) Update on Japan’s … Continue reading
This call would never be considered here in Ireland .But we will get to this stage a lot sooner if the government continue to pour the rest of our national wealth down the toxic toilets that are our banks .
Author: Michael Taft of Notes on the Front There is one argument in the current bank bail-out debate that is getting tiresome. It goes like this: ‘If we do something the ECB doesn’t like they will cut off loans to … Continue reading
My12 year old daughter drew this sketch for me it shows real determination of the fighter !