- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- 250,437 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: March 10, 2011
Taoiseach-in-waiting Enda Kenny will be in at the deep end as Ireland’s coalition attempts to deal with the country’s economic plight. Photograph: Niall Carson/PA The campaign rhetoric seeps through Fine Gael and Labour’s freshly minted “Programme for Government” unveiled Monday … Continue reading
By namawinelake “This case arises out of bungling and ineptitude of a high order on the part of the defendant (the County Council). Such shortcomings resulted in legal wrongs being done to the plaintiff (Darlington) for which it is entitled … Continue reading
Workers turn down €28,000 job because they ‘get more on dole’ By Edel Kennedy Thursday March 10 2011 A BUSINESSMAN told yesterday how he was “gobsmacked” when he offered a permanent job to two workers who had been unemployed for … Continue reading
LONDON -The battle for control of Libya and weaker than expected Chinese economic data weighed on markets Thursday while a debt rating downgrade of Spain hit the euro, a day ahead of a crucial meeting of EU leaders. Sentiment over … Continue reading
Former EU commissioner Peter Sutherland has called on the European Union to review the terms of Ireland’s bailout package because they could exacerbate the country’s economic troubles. “Loans required by states following breaches of the agreed limits on budget deficits … Continue reading
Caesar:(Enda Kenny) Who is it in the press that calls on me? I hear a tongue shriller than all the music Cry “Caesar!” Speak, Caesar is turn’d to hear. Soothsayer: Beware the ides of March,April,May,June,or was it September ?This year … Continue reading
Yesterday was Enda Kenny’s day and personally, I think the man deserved to bask in the glow of his achievement having rebuilt a political party over the past decade, survived last year’s bid to oust him as party leader and … Continue reading