- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,902 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: February 21, 2011
FG pension plans could affect civil servants and ministers 20 February 2011 By Richard Curran Fine Gael’s plans to cap the standard threshold for a pension pot would reduce the annual pension of senior civil servants and ministers to under €30,000 … Continue reading
I was on East CoastRadio this morning and I revealed that any bondholders worth his salt must have had insurance against any loss on their positions (they must have been “hedged”) here is a video on one such hedging tools and there … Continue reading
The established political parties are not facing the real problem and the real figures and the promises that are now been made are just not realistic we must cut out the dead wood in the business of government and the cost base … Continue reading
David McWilliams has posted a new article, ‘Still time to save many billions’ The only question that matters in this election is whether we should continue paying out money to people who invested in our banks and got their bet … Continue reading