- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,743 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: January 12, 2011
Reuters has the story that European finance ministers are preparing to discuss an increase in the funding ceiling of the EFSF, and a widening of its mandate, at next week’s eurogroup/ecofin meeting. It quotes two separate unnamed sources. One source … Continue reading
By: Philippe Legrain European leaders need to face facts: their strategy for tackling the crisis sweeping through the eurozone is failing dismally. Far from preventing contagion, it is spreading it. It is aggravating, not alleviating, Europe’s debt problems. It … Continue reading
Look at Gormely try to waffle his way out of a hopeless position he and his Green Party have as much creditability as Fianna Fail .He has gotten so used to his fine suites and high life he will put … Continue reading
Irish consumer confidence fell in December to its lowest level in almost two years as the government prepared to raise taxes and cut spending after accepting an international aid package. The consumer sentiment index declined to 44.4 from 48.4 in … Continue reading
By PETER LATTMAN Goldman Sachs and Facebook have friended each other. In investing $450 million in the social networking giant, Goldman has established itself as the leading candidate to win the lucrative and prestigious assignment of Facebook’s initial public offering, … Continue reading
New home completion figures for 2010 indicate little change to the oversupply of empty property namawinelake | January 12, 2011 at 8:38 am | Categories: Irish Property, NAMA | URL: http://wp.me/pNlCf-VL The stock of empty property available for sale in … Continue reading
Gerald Celente : the Chinese are taking over , now they are going to bailout Spain Ireland Portugal you name it , you think they are doing it because they are nice people ?!?! they are going to control the … Continue reading