- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,771 viewers
No upcoming events
Monthly Archives: November 2010
After two days of having the kids at home and no school I hope we don’t get to hear that they have to stay home again the DeLaSalle should be opened tomorrow as of today I did not see any need … Continue reading
The latest Wikileaks revelations are nothing new and will not damage international diplomacy, according to major world leaders. So the question then we should ask is why are these same world leaders calling for “Action to be taken against Wikileaks . … Continue reading
Anglo Irish Bank Corporation (Anglo) is to change its name within weeks, pass its deposit book which was worth €33bn in June 2010 (or indeed sell? why not, after all if Anglo is paying depositors from 1.5% and given the … Continue reading
25 years ago, Garret said : Get off your ass, Pick up your shovel, Get on your camel, I will lead you to the Promised Land. 5 years ago, Bertie said : Put down your shovel, Sit on your … Continue reading
YAHOO NEWS By ALDA SIGMUNDSDOTTIR, Associated Press Alda Sigmundsdottir, Associated Press – Fri Nov 26, 8:52 am ET REYKJAVIK, Iceland – Iceland’s getting a new constitution — and it’s really going to be the voice of the people. The … Continue reading
The European authorities had hoped that, as soon as their massive, supposedly “definitive” Irish bailout package was announced, investors would jump for joy. Instead, investors have done precisely the opposite. The authorities had hoped that the premiums on government bond … Continue reading
Minister for Justice Dermot Ahern said this morning he will not contest his Dáil seat in Co Louth at the next general election for health reasons. In a statement released this morning, the Fianna Fáil Minister said in the last … Continue reading
Blaming speculators is the last refuge of the desperate, so it is no surprise to find Europe’s leading politicians holding markets responsible for their problems. James Mackintosh, investment editor, says markets can get it wrong – but complaints from politicians … Continue reading
Bailout package for Ireland Madam, – Congratulations to the Government on negotiating the terms of the “national recovery fund” in the national interest. What a pity it is the German national interest rather than ours. – Yours, etc, SEAMUS WALSH, … Continue reading