- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,656 viewers
No upcoming events
Monthly Archives: October 2010
The Resident’s Movement for Political Change would like to remind you our inaugural meeting Is on Today in the Grand hotel at 14.30 Hrs, a full itinerary is available on our blog site http://www.thepressnet.com . You have been hearing … Continue reading
to Senator Shane Ross show details Sep 11 11.09.2010 Dear Senator Ross, We are a small new community based group in Wicklow town seeking to develop a national movement. We are looking to change the way our country is governed. … Continue reading
Why is Brian Lenihan about to take €1.8bn from pensioners to bail out AIB shareholders and junior bondholders? namawinelake | October 31, 2010 at 11:01 am | Categories: Irish economy, NAMA | URL: http://wp.me/pNlCf-K7 The short answer is “I don’t … Continue reading
we are not to far away here in Ireland are not that far from this kind of fraud in the housing market . The banks have just as much to answer and nobody gets to go to jail and ordinary people get to … Continue reading
In the first video clip toward the end you heard we the taxpayers were taking over approximately 14,000,000,000:00 Billion worth of Derivatives or (CDS) from Anglo Irish Bank alone! (I personally believe that that figure to be near the 100,000,000:00 … Continue reading
We are holding our first public meeting in the Grand Hotel Wicklow Town today 31.st Oct at 14.30 hrs. We the ordinary Citizens of Ireland are bombarded with the latest government proposals to nationalize Allied Irish Bank barely 4 weeks after … Continue reading
Ireland needs a second state-owned ‘bad bank’, the chairman of Anglo Irish Bank said today. Ireland needs a second state-owned bad bank, the chairman of Anglo Irish Bank said today. Alan Dukes was speaking to the Chartered Accountants Leinster Society … Continue reading
By taking to the streets to defend their pension rights from regressive cuts, the French are fighting for all our benefits guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 20 October 2010 20.59 BST A striker holds a CGT union flag as strikers block fuel storage … Continue reading