QUALIFIED solicitors and accountants have been applying for some of the 25 positions that have been advertised at the refurbished Supermacs fast food restaurant in Kilkenny.
Supermacs human resources manager, Jacintha Greene told the Kilkenny People that due to the calibre of the people applying, compiling a shortlist had become “a bit of a nightmare.”
She said that she had received applications from people with masters level qualifications in law and finance, even qualified solicitors and accountants.
There was a similar scene filmed for a 1985/86/87 news report, I recall, with a law graduate looking for a job in the [then] new McDonalds on the Navan Road in Cabra.
Are we back to those days again
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- 250,475 viewers
No upcoming events