- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- 250,531 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: August 23, 2010
The National Asset Management Agency has completed the transfer of a second batch of loans from Anglo Irish Bank. NAMA said it paid €2.57bn for loans originally valued at €6.75bn on Anglo’s books, which is a discount of 61.9%. … Continue reading
Listening to-day to live line I was astonished to hear that they were conducting a poll on possible presidential candidates for the presidential race next year when the current Fianna Fail backed office holder packs up and leaves I only … Continue reading
According to namawinelake http://namawinelake.wordpress.com/author/namawinelake/NAMA is taking over land and development loans and “associated loans”, if your loan with the NAMA bank is purely investment property and you don’t have land and development loans you stay outside NAMA, and NAMA is … Continue reading