- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,852 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: August 9, 2010
A fishing trawler returns to Wicklow Harbour after a day’s fishing Wonder if she was successful??
I see that the The Seanad Committee on Members’ Interests is meeting to consider whether to proceed with a fresh inquiry into mobile phone expense claims by Senator Ivor Callely.full article at http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0809/callelyi.html comment : Please note they the Irish … Continue reading
German Rock band BAP with one of their biggest hits. November-10-1938 Crystal Night or The night of broken glass. (um..) Wolfgang Niedecken confronts Germany & the world with one of the darkest pages in it’s history. Razor sharp lyrics of … Continue reading
We the public should not have to wait 5 years to be able to have our say, as in the modern world things are moving a lot faster and with the use of the internet we can and must come up with a new modern system that will serve our people in a more transparent democratic way Continue reading