- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,694 viewers
No upcoming events
Monthly Archives: August 2010
This article was sent in this morning and I thought it might be of interest to some of you. I know I recognize lot of this man’s current life’s problems. The sordid intervention of derivatives in all of our lives … Continue reading
Irish Life & Permanent has reported an operating loss of €10m in the six months to June this year, compared with a loss of €51m in the same period last year. Operating profit in its life business in the six … Continue reading
Mr. Aynsley of Anglo Irish Bank last night hit out at the Green Party’s call for a wind-down of the nationalized lender. He would wouldn’t he! Nobody likes to have to leave a party in full swing! And he is … Continue reading
There are places in moor street Dublin just like these and you can stay all night and even have breakfast I saw for myself people sleeping at their PC ,s all were Chinese and they looked quite young too !
The Rotten Heart of Europe? by Arno Tausch A technical note on EMU and the rise of world-wide narco-capitalism fullebook44
Another Irish lesson fail by P O Neill source http://fistfulofeuros.net/afoe/another-irish-lesson-fail/ Not seen on the newswires from the Federal Reserve retreat in Jackson Hole, Wyoming – “The world of economics was rocked to its foundations yesterday when European Central Bank President … Continue reading
Comment: Except residential mortgages?? I say why not? So a bailout for the rich Bankers and developers why not for the ordinary Joe soap after all he is the one that is paying the bills, either way ,he might as … Continue reading