- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- 250,603 viewers
No upcoming events
Monthly Archives: July 2010
Survive is our first Priority here in Ireland now only nobody is talking about it we are all going around in some kind of denial daze! But when we wake up, then the politicians better get out of the country … Continue reading
Announcing the launch of Wicklow area Buy /Sell/Swap on facebook Link http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=127466280631464&ref=mf If you live in the county of Wicklow and have something to sell or wish to swap/buy then why not post them here? It will not cost you … Continue reading
by Prof Michael Hudson Latvia is being devastated by two global wars. On the geopolitical front is the Cold War’s coup de grâce. Neoliberals have managed to de-industrialize Russia and the rest of the former Soviet Union, persuading parliaments to … Continue reading
make you think what is going to in the Irish financial sector
David Mc Williams latest posting “Selling off state assets on the cheap is just madness” The logic of NAMA and this Government’s central strategy is to wait for the value of land to improve before selling. Whether you agree with … Continue reading
PRESS STATEMENT Wicklow Labour TD Liz McManus has expressed her deep concern at the numbers of Irish people who are being refused Job Seekers Allowance because of the Government’s rule on Habitual Residence. “A number of people from Co. Wicklow … Continue reading
For the likes of Patrick Neary the former financial regulator , Brian Cowen former Finance Minster Brian Lenihan current Finance Minster,The Board of directors of Anglo Irish Bank ,Allied Irish Bank ,Bank of Ireland , Irish Life and permanent and … Continue reading
Stock Watch Citigroup (NYSE: C) kept its place as the most shorted stock on US exchanges with a position of 449.8 million shares, up slightly from the June 30 figure. Read more: Short Sellers Move Back Into Banks, Tech – … Continue reading
A HIGH COURT challenge has been brought to the decision of Anglo Irish Bank to appoint a member of Nama’s board of directors as receiver to a number of properties in Co Clare. Two businessmen have alleged Brian McEnery has … Continue reading