- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,913 viewers
No upcoming events
Monthly Archives: June 2010
Ten developers want €1.5bn in Nama loans 27 June 2010 By Ian Kehoe The ten most indebted property developers in the country are seeking up to €1.5 billion from the state in order to complete projects. The ten developers, who have … Continue reading
ED at Louth County Hospital to close [Posted: Mon 28/06/2010 by Deborah Condon - http://www.irishhealth.com The emergency department (ED) at Louth County Hospital in Dundalk will no longer operate from 9am on Tuesday, June 27, the HSE has announced. From … Continue reading
Irish food prices second highest in Europe Monday, 28 June 2010 17:07 Ireland has the second highest food and drink prices in the European Union. New figures from Eurostat, the EU statistics agency, show Irish prices were 29% higher than … Continue reading
by John Browne, Senior Market Strategist, Euro Pacific Capital | June 25, 2010 Print The global financial crisis is playing out like a slow-moving, highly predicable stage play. In the current scene, Western governments are caught between the demands of … Continue reading
Address by Richie Boy Barrette to the demonstrators outside the Central Bank Dublin
A group of dedicated people were out in front of the Central Bank and Anglo Irish Bank Demonstrating against the Bank bailouts and the attach on workers’ rights and pensions Leading the charge was Joe Higgins Looking around the small … Continue reading
June 26, 2010 by namawinelake Fitch (free registration required to access report, media reporting available here), the ratings agency, who have examined Start Mortgages Limited, one of Ireland’s former subprime lenders, repackaging of its mortgages in the Lansdowne 1 & … Continue reading
Max and Stacy Herbert tell us about a two-tiered “Euro”, and a rising gold price and more !