- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- Mortgage Crisis 101 by Prof. John Campbell
- 253,382 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: May 9, 2010
The contrarian: Was it a Cyber Attack? For a little under 30 minutes today, the New York Stock Exchange became the center of the Twilight Zone. During that period, roughly between 2:28 PM and 3:00 PM EDST, the Dow Jones … Continue reading
Washington’s War With Wall St. to Blame for Panic Selling, Scott Bleier Says Posted May 07, 2010 02:06pm EDT by Peter Gorenstein in Investing, Banking, Politics Traders, exchanges and regulators are still trying to figure out what prompted Thursday’s near … Continue reading
ThePost.ie 09 May 2010 Be careful what you wish for. The Irish government’s fondness for the term ‘systemic importance’ in convincing the European Commission to approve its massive bailouts of individual banks has threatened to haunt it in recent weeks. The … Continue reading
Sunday May 09 2010 T HE crisis in the eurozone is reaching its endgame. Today in Brussels Minister for Finance Brian Lenihan joins his European counterparts to hammer out a deal that will — if it is detailed, comprehensive … Continue reading
Andrew Doyle (Wicklow, Fine Gael) Question 134: To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries and Food the number of Government-run canteens operating in Government buildings in his Department and its agencies; the number of commercially-run cafes or restaurants operating in … Continue reading
Liz McManus (Wicklow, Labour) Question 156: To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Education and Skills further to pay reductions in the university sector, if she will agree to make an exemption for European Commission funded researchers in view of … Continue reading
Joe Behan TD (Wicklow, Independent) At the outset, I thank the Ceann Comhairle for allowing me the opportunity to raise on the Adjournment the important matter of personal indebtedness and its consequences for our country. I was prompted to raise … Continue reading