- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- 250,529 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: May 6, 2010
Allied Irish Bank was upgraded to buy from neutral On April 14, 2010, 3:04 am by Goldman Sachs, see link here Goldman Sachs said there is increased visibility on a path to recovery. The investment bank said AIB has improved … Continue reading
I found this posting on the internet and I believe that it represents a excellent analyze s of the current Greek and European financial situation A BAIL-OUT FOR GREECE IS JUST THE BEGINNING By Martin Wolf Published: May 4 2010 … Continue reading
The Mayonnaise Jar When things in your life seem, almost too much to handle, When 24 Hours in a day is not enough, Remember the mayonnaise jar and 2 cups of coffee. A professor stood before his philosophy class and … Continue reading
Thursday, May 6, 2010 THERE HAS been much talk, but little follow-through, concerning the nasty reality of political corruption in this State. Exceptional prosperity during the Celtic Tiger years and pell-mell development encouraged the passing of brown envelopes. Then, tribunals … Continue reading