- ‘Ming’ presents Minister with glass of dirty water in Dáil – The Irish Times – Thu, Dec 19, 2013
- Happy Christmas and a happy New Year to all our viewers
- Complete Recap Of Overnight’s Volatile Markets
- Keiser Report: Debt Incest Cult (E536)
- FUKUSHIMA RADIATION UPDATE, Dec. 13, 2013
- Reports: 98% Of Pacific Seafloor Covered In Dead Sea Creatures 145 Miles Off The Coast Of California...
- Fukushima up-date on the 17th Dec 2013
- The Irish Media – Cheerleaders For Austerity
- ATTEMPTED EVICTION Ben Gilroy, Bailiff, not signed by a Judge
- Clarke and Dawe – An Honest Assessment, Project by Project
- Is Bitcoin Bringing The “Dark Web” Into The Light?
- Max Keiser Discusses QE & Rigged Global Markets
- Facebook isn’t our friend
- The plunder of Ireland’s water by a private company is well underway with the news this morning! Dublin City Council ‘will lose €2bn in assets’ to Irish Water
- Tip of the Day Get you money out now from AIB and Bank of Ireland!
- 278,287 viewers
Daily Archives: May 6, 2010
Allied Irish Bank was upgraded to buy from neutral On April 14, 2010, 3:04 am by Goldman Sachs, see link here Goldman Sachs said there is increased visibility on a path to recovery. The investment bank said AIB has improved … Continue reading
I found this posting on the internet and I believe that it represents a excellent analyze s of the current Greek and European financial situation A BAIL-OUT FOR GREECE IS JUST THE BEGINNING By Martin Wolf Published: May 4 2010 … Continue reading
The Mayonnaise Jar When things in your life seem, almost too much to handle, When 24 Hours in a day is not enough, Remember the mayonnaise jar and 2 cups of coffee. A professor stood before his philosophy class and … Continue reading
Thursday, May 6, 2010 THERE HAS been much talk, but little follow-through, concerning the nasty reality of political corruption in this State. Exceptional prosperity during the Celtic Tiger years and pell-mell development encouraged the passing of brown envelopes. Then, tribunals … Continue reading