- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,902 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: April 22, 2010
Dear Friends Another month has passed, and we are just back from the Labour Party’s National Conference, on home turf in Galway. I gave a speech entitled “Labour – The Real Alternative” as President of the Labour Party. Eamon gave … Continue reading
I am indebted to http://www.thestory.ie for this article on NAMA and am constantly impressed with their professionalism and their shear dedication in getting to the truth on behalf of us all Pleased donate if you can, to keep this vital … Continue reading
Now where’s me calculator Ireland’s deficit climbed to the highest in the euro zone after the EU reclassified the €4 billion injection into Anglo Irish Bank as Government spending. The move brought the deficit to 14.3 per cent of gross … Continue reading
Just come over the wires McMANUS WELCOMES DUBLIN AIRPORT PARKING REFUND SCHEME Labour TD Liz McManus has welcomed the announcement from the Dublin Airport Authority that it has introduced a parking refund scheme for people stranded abroad as … Continue reading
Waiting in dole queues is the highlight of the week, for over 500,000 people (and the queues are getting longer) The Government have given the bailed out developers and banks 25, 000.000.000:00 Euros That effectively has just gone down … Continue reading