- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,759 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: April 17, 2010
The latest confirmation of the stock market bubble comes from Sentiment Trader which points out that yesterday’s Nasdaq TICK almost passed an all time high, yet settled down…to 8 year high levels. As ST points out: “There were only three … Continue reading
The markets are heading straight up without even taking a breather. As of Thursday after completing the January correction, there have been 34 days up and only 13 days down. Over that timeframe the S&P has gained about 16%. None … Continue reading
This has Goldman written all over it . A new result by Princeton computer scientists and economists shows a striking application of computer science theory to the field of financial derivative design. The paper is Computational Complexity and Information Asymmetry … Continue reading
The Shoos; Tex (Lead Singer) Barry Plunkett (Lead Guitar) Scott Maher (Rhythm Guitar & Backing Vocals) Steve Maher (Bass Guitar) with a guest appearance from Binzer on Drums. The Video also features the picturesque setting of victorian Bray, Co.Wicklow at … Continue reading