tells the Yanks how he is saving the Irish economy, he however forgets to tell the Americans that he was not voted into his position and that he has no mandate to saddle the ordinary people of Ireland with the enormous debts of his pals in the Banks and the rip off developers he was so cosy with .
Notice his attempts to deflect the problems on to the world financial problems rather than tell the truth and admit that he was the finance Minster and through his incompetence and lack of enforcement of the Irish financial regulation on his watch we no longer are an independent nation
He and his cronies are directly responsible and is a traitor to his country, in my opinion
As one opposition leader recently called him “He is guilty of economic terrorism”
And 80% of the Irish people agree with this description of him and his Government.
We the people want the gangsters (His Buddies) brought to Justice.
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,640 viewers
No upcoming events