tells the Yanks how he is saving the Irish economy, he however forgets to tell the Americans that he was not voted into his position and that he has no mandate to saddle the ordinary people of Ireland with the enormous debts of his pals in the Banks and the rip off developers he was so cosy with .
Notice his attempts to deflect the problems on to the world financial problems rather than tell the truth and admit that he was the finance Minster and through his incompetence and lack of enforcement of the Irish financial regulation on his watch we no longer are an independent nation
He and his cronies are directly responsible and is a traitor to his country, in my opinion
As one opposition leader recently called him “He is guilty of economic terrorism”
And 80% of the Irish people agree with this description of him and his Government.
We the people want the gangsters (His Buddies) brought to Justice.
- Ben Gilroy in Wicklow, With Ray Whitehead
- How the NSA is Tracking you now
- The Eight Challenges Of The International Trade Union Movement
- France Unemployment Surges To 16 Year High
- RT: Report: Disguised Pope Francis sneaks out of Vatican for night charity patrols
- IMHO launches a new service for distressed borrowers
- Keiser Report: Drilling for Fraud (E530, ft. Red Pepper of Nonsense
- Your savings are not safe in the Irish Zombie Banks
- Joe Higgins (Budget 2014): Joan Burton- now in the same gallery as
- The People’s Convention ( Upcoming events DEC 2013)
- Forgive & Forget: Iceland’s $1.25 bln mortgage write-down to boost
- This is on the way like it or not!
- ECB Warning: More Directed History
- The European Dream Is Based On A ‘Equals Around A Table’ Metaphor
- Myths and Realities of Teamwork ( New Book)
- 274,678 viewers