- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- 250,516 viewers
No upcoming events
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Quarter 1, 2010 – Permanent TSB/ESRI Index crashes 10.3% for Dublin Today sees the publication of the first Permanent TSB/ESRI QUARTERLY house price index which replaces the old monthly index which was suspended following publication of the December 2009 index because … Continue reading
David Mc Williams
has been advocating that Ireland leave the euro on his blog
He is often criticised for not having alternatives to offer
Well here is one!
Here attached is article I think would interest everybody and a novel idea that might work for us
irishtimes.com – Last Updated: Friday, April 30, 2010, 14:55 RTÉ presenter Gerry Ryan has been found dead at his apartment in Dublin. The alarm was raised after Ryan (53) failed to show up this morning for the 2fm radio … Continue reading
Apr 29, 2010 – 01:26 AM By: John_Mauldin This is a special Outside the Box. I got this letter from my good friend Greg Weldon last night and got permission to pass it on to you. I think it … Continue reading
Griechen-Krise bedroht deutsche Staatsbanken Von Anne Seith, Frankfurt am Main HRE-Zentrale: Die Krisenbank gehört zu den großen Gläubigern Griechenlands Die Idee klingt so einfach wie verlockend: Weil Banken mit griechischen Anleihen gezockt haben, sollen sie sich an der Rettung … Continue reading
Liz McManus (Wicklow, Labour) Question 50: To ask the Minister for Finance if he will estimate losses over a three year horizon by the guaranteed credit institutions on that portion of their loan books not destined for the National Asset … Continue reading
Want to know more about Goldman sacks?