- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,754 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: March 22, 2010
Strolling down the main street of Wicklow town I can’t help notice how empty the place looks More and more shops are closing! Even St Patricks day parade came up short when compared on past business participation . … Continue reading
Dow Jones possible run for the rest of the year! Whilst I would not concur with the exact layout this graph is showing and I would not go along with the end of year high I will agree with … Continue reading
By JEROME REILLY Sunday March 21 2010 Twenty-nine deaths by suicide can be directly linked to the turmoil in the construction and property sector but dozens more deaths among small investors, homeowners and construction industry workers linked to financial despair … Continue reading
Lending to private sector as % of GDP was ca 50% in 1995, reaching 100% in 1998 and rising to 300% in 2009Vast increases in lending to developers: in 1997 there were €10bn lent out to developers against €20bn in mortgages; in 2008 these figures were €110bn and €140bn respectivelyOver the time when lending to private sector rose 600%, mortgages lending rose 550%, our GDP rose by 75%