- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,759 viewers
No upcoming events
Monthly Archives: February 2010
IP/08/1495), where the Commission set out the principles governing the application of the State aid rules to any support measure for banks in the context of the global financial crisis. In a similar vein that the recapitalisation communication (see IP/08/1901) … Continue reading
Reading the Sunday newspapers to –day, I don t know which is more depressing The prospect of having the opposition takes the place of the current bag of misfits in the Dail I mean they haven’t really distinguished themselves … Continue reading
Nama has missed three deadlines as lenders and the agency struggle with complex valuations, according to by SIMON CARSWELL source http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/finance/2010/0227/1224265277431.html NOW THAT the valuationshas signed off on the National Asset Management Agency (Nama), the delayed task of transferring the … Continue reading
Liz McManus (Wicklow, Labour) Question 22: To ask the Minister for the Environment, Heritage and Local Government when he plans to bring before Dáil Éireann legislation relating to a directly elected mayor of Dublin; if he plans to provide for … Continue reading
The European Commission cleared the corrupt Irish governments plan to bail out the countries financial institutions. Ireland established the National Asset Management Agency last year as a Toxic “bad bank,” thus bailing out well connected developers and the criminal … Continue reading
HUGE VIRUS COMING ! PLEASE READ & FORWARD ! Hi All, I checked with Norton Anti-Virus, and they are gearing up for this virus! I checked Snopes, and it is for real. Get this E-mail message sent around … Continue reading
This is Ireland’s area 51 Despite constant governments assurances that there are no jobs in this area local SR’s clam a friendly alien, claimed to have appeared to them with the promises of 500 jobs Our reporter Willie, went deep … Continue reading
ATHENS— Wealthy Greeks are pulling their money out of local banks and sending it abroad, fearing increased government scrutiny on assets and a run on the banks if Athens is forced to turn to the International Monetary Fund, according to … Continue reading