- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- 250,485 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: January 7, 2010
This is an excellent article by Gary Dorsch January 6, 2010 Taken from http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/dorsch/2010/0106.html “Anybody interested in the current position of the world’s economy should and must read this article” TC The colossal V-shaped recovery of the global stock … Continue reading
Before I get all Gloomy again I thought everybody should first have a laugh to start the new year off Here is a clip from Ireland’s greatest comedian Brendan O’Carroll and Mrs. Agness Browne Video Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSaWW9vuow
Artists Exemption Another whip around for Bertie Ahern! What a con! Income earned by writers, composers, visual artists and sculptors from the sale of their works is exempt from income tax in Ireland in certain circumstances. Section 195, Taxes Consolidation … Continue reading