- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,917 viewers
No upcoming events
Monthly Archives: December 2009
Labour seeks answers to RTÉ report taken from link http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2009/1222/breaking48.htm Fianna Fáil needs to answer questions regarding it relationship to Irish Nationwide Building Society after RTÉ’s Prime Time Investigates programme last night reported a number of party figures had access … Continue reading
Taoiseach Brian Cowen has said the Catholic Church hierarchy has the responsibility of restoring trust in the administration of the institution. What about his own responsibility of restoring trust in the Financial Institutions of this country? The phrase The … Continue reading
To all TD’s Everybody I speak to is disgusted with the response of the government To the Central Bank Governor’s call for a full investigation into the destruction of the Irish Banking system You were elected to serve all of the … Continue reading
Obama Declares War On Pakistan By Webster G. Tarpley 12-13-9 This article was sent to me WASHINGTON, DC — Obama’s West Point speech of December 1 represents far more than the obvious brutal escalation in Afghanistan — it is … Continue reading
A Christmas message to all our TD’s Now this is the Law of the Jungle — as old and as true as the sky; And the Wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the Wolf that shall break … Continue reading
A Wake-Up Call by Mike Hoy | December 21, 2009 I came across this article to-day Most of you don’t realize that we have no choice in the way we think. We never wanted to be labeled as un-American and … Continue reading
By Kevin Doyle Monday December 21 2009 (link to full article) Banks are taxing customers with higher mortgage rates in order to get themselves out of the red, says a watchdog. A report to be published by the Consumer Consultative … Continue reading
Citizens Association of the Bewildered (CAB) As stated before I remain convinced that we must put pressure on the powers that be Again to-day Brian Cowen fob off the Idea of an investigation into the Banking meltdown that he and … Continue reading
Dr Diarmuid Martin “I am the voice crying in the wilderness “ The four Bishops below are the last champions of a corrupt Irish catholic church This rot must be cut out before the people can begin to forgive and … Continue reading