- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,853 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: November 12, 2009
I ‘am just waiting to see who will sell out who? sorry for sound quality I was right beside the speakers (My poor ears)
The Nama Bill was passed in the Dail this afternoon by 81 votes to 62. This is the single biggest fraud perpetrated on the |Irish people and all 81 TD’s that Voted for this will be held accountable! Nama will … Continue reading
Billy Timmins (Wicklow, Fine Gael) Question 199: To ask the Minister for Health and Children the position regarding Baltinglass Hospital, County Wicklow; if she will respond to a matter (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the … Continue reading
Andrew Doyle (Wicklow, Fine Gael) Question 86: To ask the Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform if he will report on the manner whereby garda youth diversion projects tailor their activities to ensure they address the patterns of offending … Continue reading
Liz McManus (Wicklow, Labour) Question 394: To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources if the annual accounts for 2008 of the Central Fisheries Board have been published and laid before Dáil Éireann; if not, the reason for … Continue reading
Liz McManus (Wicklow, Labour) Question 117: To ask the Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform the number of gun murders that have taken place since the beginning of 2009; his views on the number of such gun murders in … Continue reading
THOUSANDS of junior doctors are demanding €20,000 each in compensation money for loss of overtime earnings, the
The one thing I noticed about this march was that there was no interest shown from the general public and it would appear no support neither!