- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,840 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: October 23, 2009
Andrew Doyle (Wicklow, Fine Gael) Question 258: To ask the Minister for the Environment, Heritage and Local Government if he has drawn up a list of large dog farms producing puppies for commercial gain; and if he will make a … Continue reading
Andrew Doyle (Wicklow, Fine Gael) Question 259: To ask the Minister for the Environment, Heritage and Local Government his views on a tax on plastic water bottles to aid funding the disposal of plastic bottle waste; and if he will … Continue reading
Andrew Doyle (Wicklow, Fine Gael) on Water Quality Question 168: To ask the Minister for Health and Children if he will improve the regulation of the bottled water production and description to provide more information for the consumer on the … Continue reading
Andrew Doyle (Wicklow, Fine Gael) I wish to raise two matters concerning legislation. First, when does the Government intend to bring the Seanad-introduced Adoption Bill into the House for a Second Reading? This Bill was introduced to the Seanad in … Continue reading
Dick Roche (Minister of State with special responsibility for European Affairs, Department of Foreign Affairs; Wicklow, Fianna Fail) I thank all the Deputies who made contributions to this important debate which comes on the heels of a referendum where an … Continue reading
Liz McManus (Wicklow, Labour) Question 160: To ask the Minister for Finance his views on the introduction of a carbon tax; if he will ensure that such a carbon tax will not adversely impact on the most vulnerable in society, … Continue reading
Liz McManus (Wicklow, Labour) Question 115: To ask the Minister for Arts, Sport and Tourism if Culture Ireland will be protected; his views on the recommendation to abolish this body in the Special Group on Public Service Numbers and Expenditure … Continue reading
Billy Timmins (Wicklow, Fine Gael) Question 344: To ask the Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform the position in relation to a person (details supplied) in County Wicklow; if financial assistance will be made available; and if he will … Continue reading
Liz McManus (Wicklow, Labour) Question 149: To ask the Minister for Education and Science the date Committee Stage of the Student Support Bill 2008 will be taken; and if he will make a statement on the matter. Batt O’Keeffe (Minister, … Continue reading
Liz McManus (Wicklow, Labour) Question 131: To ask the Minister for Education and Science his involvement in an advisory group established to examine information and communications technology here which was recently reported to have advised that under investment in the … Continue reading