- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,473 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: October 14, 2009
Liz McManus (Wicklow, Labour) I seek the Adjournment of the Dáil under Standing Order 32 to raise a matter of national importance, namely, the planned closure of Independent Network News. As an independent producer of national news and as a … Continue reading
Joe Behan (Wicklow, Independent) Question 279: To ask the Minister for Finance the number of members of the Judiciary who have opted to pay the public sector pension levy; and if he will make a statement on the matter. Brian Lenihan … Continue reading