- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,534 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: October 9, 2009
Former ‘Late Late Show’ presenter Pat Kenny was RTÉ’s highest paid star in 2008, earning €950,976. The presenter, who now hosts current affairs show ‘The Frontline’, earned €922, 949 in 2007. ‘Ryan Confidential’ host Gerry Ryan was the second highest … Continue reading
To the members of the green party As a citizen of Ireland, I call upon you not to support the NAMA proposals no matter what you think I believe that this is just another example of the ruling élite trying to … Continue reading
The European Commissioner for Economic & Monetary Affairs has said he wants to see the Dáil pass legislation to establish the National Asset Management Agency as fast as possible. Joaquin Almunia made the comments following a meeting with Minister for … Continue reading
So the Nobel Peace Prize has gone to U.S. President Barack Obama!! The Nobel Committee claimed that Obama had displayed “extraordinary efforts in strengthening international diplomacy and cooperation between the peoples of the world” Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg referred … Continue reading
RTÉ News: Agreement by lunchtime, or Greens go – Cuffe Green Party Whip Ciarán Cuffe says if agreement is not reached on a Programme for Government by lunchtime, the party’s ministers will resign from Government. Green Party members are to … Continue reading
Silver, the Dollar And the Two American Citizenships Christopher M. Quigley B.Sc., M.M.I.I., M.A , The most ominous flaw in our constitutional set-up is the fact that the federal government does not have control over money and credit and does … Continue reading