- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,912 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: October 8, 2009
Dear Thomas Thank you for your email. You may be aware that for a long time I have called on Government to reform the expenses system. Indeed I would be happy to have any expenses vouched for and paid … Continue reading
Living in Wicklow Town for the past 16 years, it is so disappointing that with a fantastic natural amenity on our door step (The Sea, the river and the lakes, the nature reserve along the murrough) nothing or nobody has come … Continue reading
The Minister for Finance, Brian Lenihan, has said the issue of Oireachtas expenses had to be put into perspective. Mr Lenihan was speaking after the Chairman of the Audit Committee of the Houses of the Oireachtas Commission, Tom O’Higgins, … Continue reading
Billy Timmins (Wicklow, Fine Gael) Question 482: To ask the Minister for Health and Children if, in view of the fact that a person (details supplied) in County Wicklow was told in July 2009 that they would be eligible in … Continue reading
Billy Timmins (Wicklow, Fine Gael) Question 439: To ask the Minister for Health and Children the position regarding the case of a person (details supplied) in County Wicklow; and if she will make a statement on the matter. Áine Brady … Continue reading
Andrew Doyle (Wicklow, Fine Gael) Question 964: To ask the Minister for the Environment, Heritage and Local Government if he will confirm that his previous commitment to exclude registered hunt kennels from the Control of Dogs (Amendment) Bill remains; the … Continue reading
Caoimhghín Ó Caoláin (Cavan-Monaghan, Sinn Fein) It is very important and the answer I will receive will determine whether I object to the adoption of the proposition. Yesterday, the EU Commission approved a €54.5 million subsidy for the relocation of … Continue reading
Liz McManus (Wicklow, Labour) Question 1017: To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources the recipients of the salmon hardship scheme; the persons who have been paid to date in 2009, excluding those who are availing of the … Continue reading
Liz McManus (Wicklow, Labour) Question 454: To ask the Minister for Health and Children if she will give a commitment that the accident and emergency department in St. Columcille’s Hospital, Loughlinstown, County Dublin will be maintained on a 24-hour basis … Continue reading