- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,644 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: August 24, 2009
Dear Thomas I share your scepticism about the NAMA proposals. Our central concern with NAMA has always been that taxpayers will be asked to pay too much to the banks for their toxic developer loans. That concern has not been … Continue reading
STATEMENT BY EAMON GILMORE TD Leader of the Labour Party EAMON GILMORE TD Monday, 24 August, 2009 AS OPPOSITION TO NAMA GROWS, GILMORE URGES TEMPORARY NATIONALISATION “With public opposition to NAMA growing by the day, … Continue reading
Dear Thomas, Thank you for your e-mail. I consider that the Government’s NAMA strategy is one massive gamble with public money, a strategy for which they have no mandate. Labour believes that the temporary nationalisation of those institutions covered … Continue reading
Dear Thomas Thank you for your email expressing your concern about the NAMA proposals which I certainly share. I am attaching below a letter from our Finance Spokesperson Richard Bruton outlining Fine Gael’s position, which also represents my … Continue reading
I wish to acknowledge receipt of your recent email to Minister Conor Lenihan. I will bring it to the Ministers attention at the earliest opportunity. Regards, Rachel Thomas Minister Lenihan’s Office, Office of Science, Technology & Innovation, Room 124, Dept. … Continue reading
Thomas, Thanks very much for your email. I’ve attached a copy of Enda Kenny’s speech opposing NAMA and setting out the Fine Gael alternative. Deirdre Speech by Enda Kenny TD, Leader of Fine Gael, at the … Continue reading
Thomas, I am totally opposed to the Nama concept. I believe we need a General Election urgently so the people can have their say. Yours Sincerely, Thomas P. Broughan T.D. Labour T.D. for Dublin North East and Spokesperson on … Continue reading
This is a speech made by Joan Burton last week SPEECH BY JOAN BURTON TD Deputy Leader of the Labour Party, Spokesperson on Finance To Humbert Summer School, Ballina, Co May0 Friday, August 21st, 2009 NOT … Continue reading
Thank you for your recent email outlining your concerns in relation to NAMA. I share your scepticism about the NAMA proposals. Our central concern with NAMA has always been that taxpayers will be asked to pay too much to … Continue reading